domingo, maio 11, 2008

vírgula vermelha

I don't understand about complementary colors   And what they say   Side by side, they both get bright   Together, they both get gray   But he's been pretty much yellow   And I've been kind of blue   But all I can see is red, red, red, red, red now   What am I gonna do
I don't understand about diamonds   And why men buy them   What's so impressive about a diamond   Except the mining   But it's dangerous work   Trying to get to you, too   And I think, if I didn't have to kill, kill, kill, kill   Kill myself doing it   Maybe I wouldn't think so much of you.
I've been watching all the time   And I still can't find the tack   But what I want to know is   Is it ok; is it just fine   Or is it my fault; is it my lack
I don't understand about   The wether outside   Or the harmony in a tune   Or why somebody lied   But there's a solace, a bit in submitting   To the fitfully, cryptically true   What's happened has happened   What's coming is already on it's way   With a role for me to play   And I don't understand; I'll never understand   But I'll try to understand   There's nothing else I can do.



Sem comentários: